This grade is high strength & high cycle polystyrene.
Thin-walled food Containers, Medical ware (petri dishes etc), Office stationary, housewares, etc.
|Melt Flow Rate (200°C/5KG)||9 – 11||g/10min||D 1238|
|Tensile Strength (Yield)||440||(kg/cm²)||D 638|
|Tensile Modulus of Elasticity||2.6×10^4||(kg/cm²)||D 638|
|Izod Impact Strength (notched,t=6.4 mm)||2.4||(kg-cm/cm)||D 256|
|Vicat Softening point @ 50℃/hr,1000 gr||92||℃||D 1525|
- Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of 27 October 2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- Regulation (EC) 2023/ 2006 0f 22 December 2006 amended on good manufacturing practices and articles intended to come into contact with food
- Regulation (EC) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with (food and its amendments (2018/831, 2017/752, 2018/213, 2018/79, 2015/174).
- One hundred and ninety-one (191) Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) analysis. SVHC list is based on the publication by European Chemical Agency (ECHA), regarding regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 concerning the REACH (191) SVHC are less than concentration of 0.1% weight by weight (w/w).).
- Residual of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) refer to RoHS directive 2011/65/ EU.
- Four hazardous substances determination to the requirements of Directive 94/62/EC and its amendments (Regulation 1882/2003/EC, 2004/12/EC, 2005/20/EC, 2013/2/EC).